[Radiance-general] Radiance 4.0 release - Ubuntu 9.10 binaries

Jack de Valpine jedev at visarc.com
Tue Mar 30 08:31:51 PDT 2010

Hi All,

I have compiled the latest Radiance release (4.0) on Ubuntu 9.10. For
those who are interested, I have placed a tarball on our ftp site which
can be downloaded as follows:

   1. go to: ftp.visarc.com
   2. user: u36117396-rad
   3. passwd: rad-r40
   4. get: rad4R0-linux-ubuntu.tgz

This is a temporary location for the short term. I will check in with
Greg about making this available through www.radiance-online.org.

Please see the README for some basic notes on installation. Note that I
have also included the documentation directory.

Please let me know if there are any questions and I will answer them as
I am able.

Regards,

-Jack de Valpine

--