[Radiance-general] rpiece error

Guglielmetti, Robert Robert.Guglielmetti at nrel.gov
Fri Mar 5 06:25:02 PST 2010

Hi Thomas,

I did specify a syncfile. Sorry I guess I left that out in my summary. There is a -F (syncfile) in the args too. The syncfile was simply created at the bash prompt with "echo 1 8 > syncfile", so it should not have any character or line ending issues. I will try leaving it all out there on the command line when I get in to the office today.

Thomas you mention that OSX is not case sensitive by default? I have never seen this behavior. How does one ensure that it is behaving in a case sensitive manner? Case insensitivity is kind of a problem with rpiece since there are -x and -X, -y and -Y options that are important!