[Radiance-general] rpiece error

Thomas Bleicher tbleicher at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 5 01:43:45 PST 2010

On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 9:04 PM, Guglielmetti, Robert
<Robert.Guglielmetti at nrel.gov> wrote:
> Anyone seen this before? I issue a simple rpiece command, like:
>
> Rpiece @args &
>
> The args file has some basic stuff in it:
>
> -x 1024 -y 1024 -vf foo.vf -o foo.hdr foo.oct

You have not specified either the "-X -Y" resolution or an existing
syncfile that rpiece should use to coordinate the processes. Rpiece
should treat that as a command error but apparently it doesn't.

Anyway, add either one of the options to tell rpiece how to chop up
the image and you should be fine.

Thomas