[Radiance-general] revising geometry

Jia Hu hujia06 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 13:15:59 PDT 2010

Hello Jack:

I create the majority part of the geometry in Revit and then export the
geometry to Radiance. In Radiance, I will add some other geometries (not
complicated), such as lighting, blinds , simple furniture and windows.
Another reason I want to know the coordinates is that when I adjust
some view parameters such as the view point I also need to know the
coordinate.

Thank you,

Jia