[Radiance-general] revising geometry

Jack de Valpine jedev at visarc.com
Thu Jul 15 13:07:40 PDT 2010

Hi Jia,

How did you create your geometry? What kinds of changes are you trying
to make? Depending on the extend of the changes, updates or
modifications it probably makes much more sense to use a 3D modeling
application to make these changes and then re-export the geometry to
Radiance.

Regards,

-Jack de Valpine

--