[Radiance-general] revising geometry

Jia Hu hujia06 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 12:48:01 PDT 2010

Hello:

If I intend to revise the model in Radiance, I need to know the coordinate
so that I can transform or generate new geometry.

My current methods of checking coordinates are
(1) using rvu option "trace" to see the coordinate of the image.
(2) export rad to other software to view the geometry (I saw a recent post
by
Randolph to discuss about "Radiance Geometry Export", but I have not tried)

Is there a better way to show the x, y z axis in the image of Radiance and
easily check the
coordinate? What is your practice of adding or revising geometry in
Radiance?

Thank you for sharing your experience,
Jia