[Radiance-general] Re: Physically-based rendering using OpenGL?

Ignacio Munarriz info at aisarquitectura.com
Mon Jul 12 11:05:27 PDT 2010

I'm not aware of any physical simulation of light software using gpu,
but probably it would be interesting to externalize ray-geometry
intersections in radiance. I think there is already gpu code(as
libraries or open source) that makes that intersections. Radiance
instances, meshes, memory management ... would be some issues to solve,
maybe waiting a bit the ray-geometry intersections will be normalized in
gpus and it will be easier to send rays and geometry from radiance to
the cards