[Radiance-general] su2rad full path name required at Xform?

Thomas Bleicher tbleicher at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 7 15:07:06 PST 2010

On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 8:21 PM, Dave Bosworth <dboz66 at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I have been playing with Thomas' su2rad exporter: very nice.

And still getting nicer ...

> I have one hopefully quick and easy fix. When I finish
> the export and run rad, I get file not found warnings from
> rpict, it can't locate the .sky file in the skies folder and
> the rad files in the objects folder.

Are you starting rad in the folder of the *.rif and *.rad file?
The references only work when your current working directory
is this "project" folder.

Rob also wrote about the "." in the RAYPATH environment
variable. I'm not quite sure about that because I did run my
simulations using relative paths without this variable set.
Maybe the default value includes the current directory and
it only breaks if you have it set and not included the ".".

Hope that fixes it.
Thomas