[Radiance-general] su2rad full path name required at Xform?

Dave Bosworth dboz66 at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 7 17:37:28 PST 2010

Yes, I am starting rad from the folder with the *.rif and *.rad file.  And as to Rob's suggestion, if the files are prefixed with ./ then everything works fine.  I could add . to RAYPATH, I would also be perfectly happy to add ./ to the print statements in my copy of the su2rad plugins, if Thomas might guide me to the appropriate module...

thanks!

dave