[Radiance-general] su2rad full path name required at Xform?

Rob Guglielmetti rpg at rumblestrip.org
Thu Jan 7 14:04:36 PST 2010

On Thu, January 7, 2010 1:21 pm, Dave Bosworth wrote:
> Hello!

Howdy Dave...

> I have been playing with Thomas' su2rad exporter: very nice.  I have one
> hopefully quick and easy fix.  When I finish the export and run rad, I get
> file not found warnings from rpict, it can't locate the .sky file in the
> skies folder and the rad files in the objects folder.  I have been having
> to go into the .rif file and add the full file path to these files, along
> with the full file path for these same files in the !xform function in the
> .rad file.  I'm using OS X 10.5.  any advice?

Hmmm, two things:

1. Sometimes for whatever reason people's PATH statements do not include
the current directory (.) and so a reference to a file in scene/thing.rad
will fail, but a reference to ./scene/thing.rad would be found. Can you
confirm this?

2. Also, Thomas has a Google Code site for his su2rad project. There may
be some stuff there that is helpful:

http://code.google.com/p/su2rad/