[Radiance-general] su2rad full path name required at Xform?

Dave Bosworth dboz66 at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 7 12:21:23 PST 2010

Hello!

I have been playing with Thomas' su2rad exporter: very nice.  I have one hopefully quick and easy fix.  When I finish the export and run rad, I get file not found warnings from rpict, it can't locate the .sky file in the skies folder and the rad files in the objects folder.  I have been having to go into the .rif file and add the full file path to these files, along with the full file path for these same files in the !xform function in the .rad file.  I'm using OS X 10.5.  any advice?

thanks

dave bosworth