[Radiance-general] pcomb problem

Giovanni Betti gbetti at fosterandpartners.com
Tue Feb 9 11:48:56 PST 2010

Dear list,

I am having some problems in the usage of pcomb.

If I use the latest release of radiance compiled for windows
(
pcomb -v
#?RADIANCE
CAPDATE= 2010:02:09 19:36:42
)
on a command like:

pcomb -h -e 'lo=li(1)+li(2)+li(3)'  -o C:\image_1.pic -o C:\image_2.pic
-o C:\image_3.pic > C:\Composite.pic

I receive the error
'lo=li(1)+li(2)+li(3)'
^ illegal variable name

If I use an older version o pcomb (-h not supported yet) it all works
fine but I seem to be limited to 30ish images maximum, otherwise an
error (too many picture files) appears.
As I am planning to use a large number of images composted together I
would like to get rid of the header information and not being limited to
the number of images I can process (or at least being able to handle
some 100 files at once...).

Thank you in advance for your time and help!
As usual it is very much appreciated!!

Best,

Giovanni