[Radiance-general] Understanding rtcontrib

Thomas Bleicher tbleicher at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 7 10:39:21 PST 2010

On Sun, Feb 7, 2010 at 9:54 AM, Thomas Bleicher
<tbleicher at googlemail.com> wrote:
> At the moment I just have a major problem with the quantities
> in my simulation. At the end I achieve roughly 10% of Axel's
> example values and the TFS values look just wrong ...

Forget about that. It turned out that I had a mix of MF:2
and MF:1 files on my system. After rerunning all of the
steps with MF:2 I manage to get a similar result as Axel
did.

PS:
I rewrote the gen_yearvect script to allow the input of a
MF value on the command line and replace the failed
gendaylit calls with gensky. If anyone is interested I can
send it via PM. If you're following the tutorial you can't
use it, though, because other scripts still rely on the
preset names for directories etc.

Cheers,
Thomas