[Radiance-general] glaze script limitation

Achim.geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Wed Dec 15 06:43:18 PST 2010

Dear Lars

one tool that may possibly be a bit more open is WIS. In any case, off and
on there is an error message from a "solver". However, I have no idea if the
code would be accessible. WIS originated from a european project and so the
code may be available to people affiliated to european research institutes.

Best
Achim

--------- Original-Nachricht --------