[Radiance-general] Instances

Lucio Boscolo Lucio.Boscolo at arup.com
Mon Dec 13 01:49:15 PST 2010

Thank you for all the replies sent through and sorry if didn’t thank yet.

I reckon then that my memory issues were due to the ambient file... I always thought it was read from the HD (and this was slowing the process so that a balance between calculation time and disk access had to be made to optimize the calculation time) but apparently it is loaded entirely in memory, which makes sense speed wise and teaches me to always simplify my models.

Can you please confirm my understanding is right?

Thank you once again for your great help!

Lucio Boscolo Mezzopan