[Radiance-general] Reduce rtrace runtime

Jia Hu hujia06 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 19:36:34 PDT 2010

Hello Greg:

Because there are blinds in the office and the rays are only from the
outside sky (no light source in the office), is your approach still accurate
enough in this case? I am not familiar with this approach. Does your book,
Rendering with Radiance, have some introductions to such options as "lr"
"lw". I checked the last several chapters and did not find "lr" and "lw".
Thanks,
Jia