[Radiance-general] Simulating Real Skies

Lars O. Grobe grobe at gmx.net
Tue Aug 24 01:24:26 PDT 2010

Hi,

There are lots of references. In my opinion, the first question you will have to answer yourself is whether you need to capture sunny skies. This is not possible without some modifications of the hardware, e.g. filters. Skies without sun can be captured with consumer-grade cameras if you have useful equipment and do some calibration.

Cheers, Lars.

--
Dipl.-Ing. Architect Lars O. Grobe