[Radiance-general] Re: Simulating Real Skies

Mark Stock mstock at umich.edu
Tue Aug 24 10:18:50 PDT 2010

I don't know if this is directly useful, but I implemented some
of the Preetham, Shirley, Smits model for sky color and radiance
as a .cal file and gensky replacement. In addition (using the
libnova library) the sun, moon, bright planets, and starfield can
be placed properly (though the brightness of the starfield isn't
yet perfectly accurate).

See the 2nd entry down on:
http://markjstock.org/radiance/

Mark