[Radiance-general] Radiance Workshop

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 13:36:18 PDT 2009

Hi Christoph,

I just registered, though I didn't pay the $420 I owe...  I was hoping
for special treatment.  I do have something to present on the annual
calculations, but need to throw together an abstract for that.  I'd
also like to attend the pre-workshop event, and was wondering about
the format for that and if there's anything I can do to help out.

Best,
-Greg