[Radiance-general] Radiance Workshop

Ignacio Munarriz info at aisarquitectura.com
Thu Sep 10 03:27:07 PDT 2009

Dear Christoph,

I think it would be interesting a presentation of wglrad, an interactive
raytrace-opengl windows viewer for radiance, it will replace nrv, and
has additional features as:

- alow opengl mode
- multiprocessor and multi machine parallel calculation
- open rif files
- calculation parameters pane
- region render
- interactive navegation tools
- refine difusse reflections parameter
- client-server mode calculation

you can take a look of it  @
http://www.aisarquitectura.com/software/research.htm , i told you some
time ago about Z5 that is the standalone web viewer of wglrad, there is
an example of it @
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9j2Ga2A_bI&feature=related
please tell me if there is space for it in the workshop

Thanks & Regards,
Ignacio