[Radiance-general] Radiance Workshop

Reinhart, Christoph reinhart at gsd.harvard.edu
Wed Sep 2 20:16:23 PDT 2009

Dear colleagues and friends:

The next annual Radiance workshop, which will take place in Boston on
October 22-23 (http://projects.gsd.harvard.edu/radiance2009/index.html),
is approaching and I have previously gotten emails from a number of you
indicating that you intend to participate and present. It would be
helpful if you started sending us your 100 word abstracts and
registering for the workshop to make the planning easier for us. I am
looking forward to welcoming you to Boston next month.

All the best,

Christoph

Christoph Reinhart, Dr. Ing.

Associate Professor of Architectural Technology

Graduate School of Design - Harvard University

Gund Hall 331, 48 Quincy Street, Cambridge, MA 02138, USA

t: 617 384 7269, f: 617 495 8916, reinhart at gsd.harvard.edu
<mailto:reinhart at gsd.harvard.edu>

Daylighting Design: Rules of Thumb
<http://www.gsd.harvard.edu/people/faculty/reinhart/documents/DiffuseDay
lightingDesignSequenceTutorial.pdf> , Simulation
<http://www.daysim.com/> , 2009 International Radiance Workshop
<http://projects.gsd.harvard.edu/radiance2009/index.html>