[Radiance-general] getting irradiance from source defined in photometric units

Ignacio Munarriz info at aisarquitectura.com
Wed Oct 7 02:39:28 PDT 2009

Lars,
falsecolor default output are nits 1 cd/m2 or lux lm/m2 if you have used
-i in rpict , so if you use -l W/m2   only change the legend, imo, you
would use -s 1 to change the default multiplier from 179, or use "Lux"
as legend, although you've introduced the data as cd, radiance makes the
conversion in ies2rad to W and then again to cd or lm in falsecolor,
anyway i would use lux rather than irradiance as output, because with
W/m2 you are considering a Luminous efficacy conversion

regards,
Ignacio