[Radiance-general] rendering large space with small detail

Evangelos Christakou vangelis54 at gmail.com
Wed May 20 08:19:03 PDT 2009

Hi,
Thinking about the difference between photorealism rendering and light
visualization related in RWR chapter 1, pag 4 and 5. I'd like to
elucidate some questions about this topic:
Doing so, ( procedures included below by example), is still a
phisically based simulation?
Is it a valid procedure to predict how natural light behaves inside this space?
Is it a valid method to get fast, acurate and predictive daylight calculation?

Anyway, I was frightened with plethora of variations and possibilities
to solve this problem.

thank you,

regards
Vangelis