[Radiance-general] Rendering large space with small detail (small picture now attached!)

Paul Chilton p.chilton at gmail.com
Thu May 28 23:35:01 PDT 2009

Hi Jack,

Thanks for that tip, it seems to work. Reversing the normals was very easy,
I use Ecotect as the CAD interface to radiance and it was just a case of
selecting the object and hitting 'cntrl R'.

I'll be running the simulation over the weekend with the new glow surfaces
in replacement of the lights to see how much quicker it is.

As for you suggestions about ab, dj and ds parameters, I'll give them a try
separately once I have the glow sorted.

Thanks again,

Regards,

Paul.