[Radiance-general] Exporting file from Ecotect to Radiance

Lars O. Grobe grobe at gmx.net
Fri Feb 13 22:59:04 PST 2009

Hi,

the subject-line of this mail is not very helpful. What kind of file do
you want to export from Ecotect? I try to understand what you wrote, and
it seams that you want to use the image processing tools of Radiance on
images generated in Ecotect, is this the case? I also do not know which
"image viewer" you refer to, the only image viewer in Radiance that I am
aware of is ximage, and it offers no such things like your information
overlay functionality, as this is done by filters in Radiance. So I
guess you are using other software here, not Radiance.

Can you please find out some details about what kind of data you want to
process using which Radiance tools?

Good luck, Lars.