[Radiance-general] rtrace -n question

Rob Guglielmetti rpg at rumblestrip.org
Fri Dec 18 08:26:38 PST 2009

OK, thanks guys. It's not as if I wouldn't use caching normally, I just saw something that didn't make sense to me. Thanks for straightening me out.

As far as the hyperthreading, I did do some tests and it seemed to be nearly linear to 15 or so, for mkillum at least. But those weren't as controlled as the testing I did yesterday with rtrace -n. I'll have to look at that some more. Anyway thanks guys!

- Rob