[Radiance-general] rtrace -n question

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 07:47:12 PST 2009

I agree with Andy's assessment.  I also don't think you'll see a
linear acceleration past 8 processes, as the MacPro doesn't really
have 16 processors, only 16 threads on 8 cores.  It's not nearly the
same, which is why I'm holding out for more processors before I
upgrade my old PowerMac G5 Quad.

-Greg