[Radiance-general] Re: translucent panel ( trans material )

Coralie Cauwerts coralie.cauwerts at uclouvain.be
Fri Dec 18 09:45:06 PST 2009

Hi all,

Thanks for your responses.

Values were measured with a spectrophotometer UV-VIS-NIR. The reference is a
spectralon. I know that measurements are only indicative because some errors
can occur when diffuse material is measured with this kind of method but I
have no other source of information about the material.

In my model, only the “interior side” of the glass is visible.

Andrew, I agree with your correction, I saw my mistake yesterday

Coralie

Coralie Cauwerts

Researcher

Université catholique de Louvain