[Radiance-general] Re: Generating a view file from camera calibration

tarik.rahman at ed.ac.uk tarik.rahman at ed.ac.uk
Sun Sep 28 15:24:36 PDT 2008

Hi there

Just want to say thanks for all the help given with my question about
generating a view file from camera calibration. Claus thanks for your
very helpful email and that script code, I now understand the whole
process more clearly and it works a treat so please ignore that email
I sent you!

Once again, your help is much appreciated

Tarik

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.