[Radiance-general] Reminder: Radiance workshop registrations

Compagnon Raphaël Raphael.Compagnon at hefr.ch
Thu Sep 25 06:00:06 PDT 2008

Dear Radiance users,

As you probably know, registrations are now open for the next Radiance workshop which will take place in Fribourg (Switzerland) from 30 to 31 October 2008 (see home.hefr.ch/compag/rw2008/<http://home.hefr.ch/compag/rw2008/> ).  We expect to receive your registration before the end of September.
More important: the hotel reservation should be made through the Fribourg Tourism office using the dedicated form not later than Friday 26th September. This is due to the fact that the rooms we have pre-booked for the workshop cannot be held longer since there is another big congress in need of room space that may require them...

Raphael Compagnon & Greg Ward