[Radiance-general] Photon Map: Mac Installation

George Makrythanasis nofunciona_g at yahoo.gr
Mon Sep 29 15:47:43 PDT 2008

Hi,

I would like to ask if anybody managed to run photon mapping in Mac.
The only info I found in the forum was from Giulio Antonutto advising
to download the following:

radiance 3.5 binaries and pmap 3.28. The link to download the archives
is not online anymore so I would like to know if there is any way to
install pmap using the latest radiance binaries in a Mac.

Cheers,

George