[Radiance-general] applied material to all faces of a genbox

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Fri May 9 11:38:23 PDT 2008

Hi Marija,

Thomas' suggestion of using replmarks as is may be a good one, and
you can feed it your vectors via rcalc if you like.

On the other hand, it should be possible to get the code to do what
you want.  Here are a few caveats:

1) The three vectors you give to the addrot() routine must be
normalized (length 1) and orthogonal to each other.

2) The vectors specify the new axes orientations, so you give it the
destination position for each original X, Y, and Z axis.

3) The axes must compose a right-hand coordinate system.

I assume from what you've said, that it's probably #1 that is the
problem.

-Greg