[Radiance-general] Raddisplay

jeando jdlenard at deluminaelab.com
Mon May 12 11:51:54 PDT 2008

Hello all,

We have developed the first version of a tool we called RadDisplay. It
is a simple tool to visualize Radiance images on Windows and Linux. It
allows to view images, luminance and illuminance values, correct
exposition, etc.

It also allows to make false color images and to adjust the color scale
rather easily.

It is mainly written in Python. It uses a few Radiance programs from
Greg's original distribution on Linux and Francesco's binaries on Windows.

It is released under GPL license so feel free to use it. We'd like very
much to have your feedback at raddisplay at deluminaelab.com

It is available at http://www.deluminaelab.com/en/tools.html

We hope you'll like it.

JeanDo