[Radiance-general] applied material to all faces of a genbox

Thomas Bleicher tbleicher at arcor.de
Fri May 9 09:52:48 PDT 2008

On 9 May 2008, at 11:10, Marija Velickovic wrote:

> How do I calculate xp,yp, ans zp vectors?
> I tried to use xp=x1-x0, yp=y1-y0 and zp=z1-z0, but it seems my
> calculation results aren't correct.

Hi Marija.

I tried to rewrite the replmarks routines for object rotations
for a while. I finally gave up and now I'm using the output of
a !replmarks command directly in my scene descriptions to place
an object with translation and rotation into a global coordinate
system.

The !replmarks command will create an "!xform -rx ..." line. You
could use these rotations to transform a matrix. The final matrix
will provide the vectors your after.

Regards,
Thomas