[Radiance-general] adiance on Ubuntu7.10

aditya potipireddi aditect at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 14:24:52 PST 2008

Hi All,

can any one please guide me in installing radiance on Ubuntu 7.10 . I have
tried to install using the online help at this website
ttp://www.bozzograo.net/radiancewiki/doku.php/standard_unix_distribution<http://www.bozzograo.net/radiancewiki/doku.php/standard_unix_distribution>)
but it doesn't seem to work . is there any specific tutorial or web link
where i can download both the binaries and installation instruction.

my basic reason for installing radiance on ubuntu or Linux based platform is
to ultimately use the radmap program with in radiance,which is not compiled
for windows based systems as of now.

thank you,

--
Aditya Potipireddi