[Radiance-general] Question regarding the BRTDFunc...

Greg Ward gward at lmi.net
Wed Feb 6 16:38:23 PST 2008

Hello Ji-hyun,

I was very embarrassed to find the following message sitting in my
"InBox," apparently unanswered.  Did anyone else write to you about
this?  It must have come at a busy moment and was forgotten in my
pile, so I apologize.  Let me know if you are still struggling with
this, and I'll compose a proper response.

Basically, you should have a look at the "glaze" script included with
Radiance.  Jack de Valpine of Visarc requested and sponsored its
development, and the script is specifically targeted at multi-pane
window systems.  It generates a BRTDfunc, which you may use as a
guide in your process.

Again, I am very sorry for the delayed response.

-Greg