[Radiance-general] daylight coefficients representation.

aditya potipireddi aditect at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 16:33:04 PST 2008

Hi All,

I am student at Arizona State University , currently i am doing my thesis,
and i am using daysim to generate daylight coefficients. i want to
represent the 145 diffuse daylight coefficients and the 65 direct daylight
coefficients visually on to a hemisphere and represent then with color
index. could any one suggest any method or program that gives such out put.
or is there any Matlab script that i can find which dose this.

also if i have to do the above  using Matlab. my question is what is the
radius or the sky dome and what is the criteria for diving the dome in to
145 segments.

thank you,

--
Aditya Potipireddi