[Radiance-general] ies2tab

Greg Ward gward at lmi.net
Wed Feb 6 16:22:16 PST 2008

Thanks to Rob for his thoughtful response...

Regarding the HEAD release, those who are willing to compile their
own copy of Radiance (generally implying they are on some flavor of
Unix) may download the latest changes from www.radiance-online.org by
following the "Download Radiance" link along the left frame and going
to "latest version" to grab last night's source tree.  This will
include whatever changes and bug fixes have been made since the last
release.

Cheers,
-Greg