[Radiance-general] Re: falsecolor's isolux on observer's luminance.

Greg Ward gward at lmi.net
Mon Feb 4 07:58:32 PST 2008

Hi Lucio,

It is possible to do what you want, but you need to first generate a
view using rpict at a high resolution with the -z option to specify a
depth buffer for output.  Then, give the picture and depth buffer to
pinterp with the desired orthogonal view and resolution for your
falsecolor isoluminance image.  Pass the output to falsecolor and
generate your contours.  The actual values will correspond to the
original rpict view, but the image will be reprojected into your
orthogonal view.

Hope this helps!
-Greg