[Radiance-general] falsecolor's isolux on observer's luminance.

loscotec at libero.it loscotec at libero.it
Mon Feb 4 07:10:05 PST 2008

Good day to everybody!

I need yuor help!

I would like to know if it is possible to do what I'm going to explain and how could I obtain such result.

So.. what I need is to have in the end an orthogonal view from above a street which shows isolux lines of luminance from a determined poin of view.

I guess I should tell Radiance for every and each point of the street as seen from above to collect radiance values as if that point was seen from the observer point of view instead than from above, and then to store those data in an .pic image. Then I would have to pass this to falsecolor to compute isolines..

but I don't know how I could do it.. even if I'm quite sure it is possible.. !!

Can someone help me?

Lucio

.. Caminante no hay camino, solo se hace camino al andar ..