[Radiance-general] !genprism and !genbox errors

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 12:12:20 PDT 2008

Unless you are using the other package, changing your PATH
environment variable to call the directory containing the Radiance
binaries ahead of others is the simplest and most appropriate
resolution to this problem.  There is nothing in Unix-land that says
commands need to be complete, and the PATH method is adequate to
avoid such issues.

-Greg