[Radiance-general] Installing library to Fedora 8

Thomas Bleicher tbleicher at arcor.de
Sat Apr 26 07:38:02 PDT 2008

On 26 Apr 2008, at 15:21, Kam Shing Leung wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a problem about installing the Radiance's library to Fedora
> 8 by running "./makeall library".  When I ran it, the system
> responded:
>
> bash: ./makeall: /bin/csh: bad interpreter: No such file or directory

The makeall script is a c-shell script (csh). The typical Linux these
days doesn't even install
the c-shell any more. That's why your system can't find the csh
executable. Use your packet
manager to install csh (search for 'shell'). If it is already
installed check if the path is correct.
It could be something else than '/bin/csh' though I doubt it.

Regards,
Thomas