[Radiance-general] Installing library to Fedora 8

Mark Stock mstock at umich.edu
Sat Apr 26 13:44:13 PDT 2008

I am a Fedora 8 user, and one of the small annoyances of F8 is
that the default installation misses some useful packages.
Nevertheless, I have been using Fedora since its inception,
and F8 is the nicest of them all, mostly because package
management now works right out of the box.

Pull down "Applications"->"Add/Remove Software", type in the root
password, and then either search for or browse the list to find
the "csh" or "tcsh" package(s). Install those, and you'll be on
your way. Also, make sure that you have the gcc program/packages.

Mark