[Radiance-general] rvu: too many modifiers in ambient list

Lars O. Grobe grobe at gmx.net
Tue Feb 20 10:30:19 CET 2007

Hi,

this is a really late follow-up...

I am having still these problems from time to time, and while I can
debug that, I am curious about the consequences of this overflow.

When one modifier has been "instanced" too many times, what effect does
this have for the exclude list? Will all the "instances" of the modifier
up to the limit still be excluded? Will the modifier who has been
instanced too often be not excluded at all, but other modifiers which
are in the range still get excluded when on the exclude list? Or will
the whole exclude list be ignored if one modifier causes the overrun?

TIA+CU, Lars.