[Radiance-general] human dxf models

Christian Fusenig christian_fusenig at gmx.de
Fri May 19 15:20:35 CEST 2006

Hi there,

i know this is not really a Radiance related question but i guess
everyone once needed a human model for a scene. Most of the 'free'
models on the Internet are not great or not 'human'. I need a female
newsreader with short hair for my scene, or at least a standing female
model with different layers. I tried to get something out of 'Poser 3D'
but all i get is a DXF file with one layer. Maybe someone has experience
exporting DXF out of Poser. I'm a little bit under pressure because it's
for my thesis and the 'clock' is running ;-)
Thanks a lot!

Christian