[Radiance-general] human dxf models

Jack de Valpine jedev at visarc.com
Fri May 19 15:44:46 CEST 2006

Hi Christian,

If you need to pose a figure in a particular way, you will need to use
Poser. However it is possible that you might be able to buy a posed
human figure online at a site like www.turbosquid.com. You might also
check if poser can export in another format such as obj or 3ds  (obj
would be preferable as then you can use obj2mesh).

-Jack