[Radiance-general] New member

Bleicher, Thomas T-Bleicher at bdp.co.uk
Thu May 18 19:39:30 CEST 2006

Hello Chris.

Nice to see a new face.

You might be interested in the RADIANCE course notes linked on this site:

http://luminance.londonmet.ac.uk/learnix/docs.shtml
<http://luminance.londonmet.ac.uk/learnix/docs.shtml>

and - if you have trouble getting Radiance to work - LEARNIX

http://luminance.londonmet.ac.uk/learnix/index.shtml
<http://luminance.londonmet.ac.uk/learnix/index.shtml>

I think the 'notes' as well as the RwR book are an excellent introduction to
Radiance and how the tools work. Kudos to Axel Jacobs for this.

BTW: You should get used to the feeling of being lost in all the options of
countless programs. For most of us it never will end.

Thomas

  _____