[Radiance-general] a note of thanks

Chris Foster chris.foster at npl.co.uk
Fri May 19 11:40:49 CEST 2006

hello all,

id just like to say a thankyou to john, greg, alexa and thomas for welcoming
me to the group and giving me some valuable advice with which to start my
work. i personally cant afford your book greg (i berely have £30 for food a
week) but i will see if npl will buy it on my behalf because it does appear to
be very useful (judging by the tutorial i have done). ive saved your paper too
alexa and will read it in the very new future, thanks. that site looks very
interesting thomas, should help a lot.

i have a question to the group if anyone would be kind enough to answer it.
my boss has told me to look at gettin a CAD program to use in partnership with
radiance, specifically AutoCAD. does anyone know where i can get this, and if
it is wise to do so? or alternatively can anyone recommend any other CAD
programs? im using radiance on a linux system as a point of note.

thanks again
chris

privileged material; it is for the intended addressee(s) only.
If you are not a named addressee, you must not use, retain or
disclose such information.

NPL Management Ltd cannot guarantee that the e-mail or any
attachments are free from viruses.

NPL Management Ltd. Registered in England and Wales. No: 2937881
Registered Office: Serco House, 16 Bartley Wood Business Park,
                   Hook, Hampshire, United Kingdom  RG27 9UY