[Radiance-general] diffuse skylight without well

Reinhart, Christoph Christoph.Reinhart at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Fri May 12 22:03:08 CEST 2006

Hi Ramana,

Last year we did a validation of a Radiance model for a Kalwall transluscent panel using both trans as well as transdata . You can download the paper from Science Direct. If there is a problem, I can email you a copy. By the end of the summer you should also be able to download several more material files from the Kalwall web site (www.kalwall.com). Alternatively, there is also the Solera web site with several Radiance materials (http://www.advancedglazings.com/expSolera/).

Christoph

Reinhart C F, Andersen M, "Development and validation of a Radiance model for a translucent panel", Energy and Buildings 38:7 pp. 890-904, 2006