[Radiance-general] diffuse skylight without well

Martin Moeck MMoeck at engr.psu.edu
Fri May 12 21:27:51 CEST 2006

Ramana,

Okalux has nice product specifications at

http://www.okalux.com/Okalux_2003/englisch/frames_e.html

Select "Products" at the bottom.

They have a good database since they specify the direct and diffuse light transmission, UV protection, U-value, sound reduction, etc. You can use those in pyramidal toplights. For a translation of the direct and diffuse light transmission into the Radiance trans material, see the radiance knowledge base and digests.I would also look into the glaze.cal script.

Dr. Martin Moeck, Pennsylvania State University